Originally Posted by skicker
Snopes... pity

Exactly why your statement is a half truth...

Read around a little...

What happened to the budget for the CDC?

Problem with too many people is they believe everything as soon as they read it...some may verify it's authenticity...some may not...

Others will read several articles considering the slant in each and then make a informed decision for themselves...

This is where something as simple as common sense comes into play...Word is it's the least common of all sense's...

I can assure you I don't need you or anyone else to decide for me...I put in the work to be well informed...

That's why when you blatantly lie and post crap for others to read I will call you out on it...Redditt this place ain't...

Snopes is the first one that came up in a Google search but there's plenty of other sources that can provide you the same info.

I don't know you but you don't know me either so I'll provide a little insight into my world. Think about what I list here and let me know if you believe I am the person you presume me to be;

#1, pretty much above all else, I love muscle-era Mopars, hot rods, drag racing and turning wrenches
I pay my taxes
I live in the house I grew up in
I detest globalization
I earn my pay and make my own economy
I don't live beyond my means
I care about some people but not everyone
I am a good husband, father and friend

But clearly there is some sort of fundamental difference between how how we think. Is that wrong?

Like it or not, what I posted is a fact. You can twist it around any way you like to suit your views but the fact remains that there is no National Pandemic Response team. Given the current circumstances, don't you think it might be a good thing to have something like that in place?

But hey, I'm all for it if you think its beneficial to the discussion to prove this particular fact is somehow false and dismantling the office was a good idea. Knock yourself out.

'71 Duster
'17 Ram 1500