Tee hee... I pop in here after a few days and a Fireball starts a pointless firestorm in an effort to be the Grinch that urinated on rollers.

I say that his effort here are totally POINTLESS because his negatism stands sadly ALONE among all the positive results and feedbacks and information exchanges that have happened in this thread.

Now the question begs as to why he is so down on rollers ? Is it a threat to his line of employment... or is he simply a message troll that likes to stir up people by declaring it night time, when everyone else is saying it is day time.

This is what makes Fireballs 'comments' so pointless in this thread. He wants to talk theory and the number of cars that have been able to achieve decent paint jobs using this method can simply sit back and laugh at his negatism.

And at this point most of the folks who have read the majority of this thread also can see how Fireballs negativity is completely laughable.

The time for skeptics is long past. Many of us have used this method and posted our results.

And personally I don't think trying to deflect this discussion to " oh.. I don't think it will hold up in Arizona... " qualifies as a valid argument UNTIL YOU HAVE DONE IT AND FAILED - or someone else has done it in an extreme heat and sun ( UV ) area and failed. Oddly... we have had NOT ONE REPORT OF PAINT FAILURE due to extreme heat or sun.

Anyhow, I find it all quite laughable and I almost had to agree that Fireball may indeed be the son of Chucky...