Hey 69Dart--your truck is looking like my Jeep now. And the progression from coat to coat looks just like what I experienced. I ended up with 7 coats of the Brightside. Also, I experienced the little "dots" or bumps in my paint, too. Originally, I thought they were bubbles that I did not pop, but in the succeeding coats I made sure to remove all the bubbles (I found that using a foam brush or a China bristle brush [good suggestion by Montana Man] was a lot better than another roller, which when rolled over wet paint just got wet and made more bubbles for me). I just kept on painting though, and did not do any wet sanding or polishing yet (I did not have enough time to let it cure before taking it to the farm). When I bring it back to the city in the springtime I will then try the polishing and stuff, just to get it a little smoother--hopefully the bumps will smooth out. You really cannot see them unless you get right on top of it, but I still would like to see if I can get them off.

Also, Brentville, I see you are in St. Louis, as I am. If you have any questions about the process or just want to talk about it, let me know.

Merry Christmas everyone!