Looking good exit, can't wait to see the final product, I really do like the Canvas White over the Red. Seems to go better with the car.

I finnally got some pics of the car me and my friend have done, some before, and after (granted these were taken with my cell phone and my phone doesn't have a good camera, so you do the math). We've done about 7 coats, or something, so far. Now granted...we are not taking our time, we are doing a halfway decent job, we just wanted to get the idea of wetsanding, polishing, rolling on the paint, how to do the thickness, with the whole car and not just a test piece (we do stuff like this a lot, sort of dumb if you ask me ).

I've got a couple of the before pics, and the after ones, and we should be finished in a few days (wetsand once more, another coat, final with 1500 and polish and wax). Once we finish completely I will get a good digital camera and get good pictures.

I really feel bad for not getting pictures of the rusted spots (there were full blown holes in the fenders), they look so immaculate now.

http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i272/efhatchpaintjob/
Pictures there, the red was the original, smoke grey is what we used.