got soem bad and good new on the fiero project... couldnt get metallic in a quart, they only make it in spray according to lowes.. good news is.. i started on my test peice today using differnt ammounts, pressures and im gonan see which way works the best.. so far after 10 min the thinest least pressure layer looks the best..

also, i dont know if i liek the way the saftey red is looking at the moment, its really orangy kinda brigtish red, i may mix it with sumthing and see.. dunno.. otherwise painting plastic i think is gonna be a bit easier than metal. i wont know for sure until i paint my brothers car, but im hoping to get mine to work out first and then see. but otherwise ya.. really wanted the metallic stuff though.. and my rents wont let me do the project if there is any spraying involved.... oh well... ill keep u guys posted hopefully gonna put a second coat on tonight.. and try a scratch test on some of the dry stuff... supposed to be totally hard in 8hrs according to can.. lol.. almost wishing i could go with the regal now lol.. anways.. i think ill stick wit the saftey for now..

also need some help wit the painting decisions... i plan on putting a black stripe down the middle, my dad will help me with tat, but... what shoudl i do with all the moldings.. jsut lookign for some opinions .. right now all the moldings are balck.. see first picture on my other post(pg 7)...
should i go liek this..

[image]http://www.motorcities.com/media/image/640/05JGM021409530A/1988-Pontiac-Fiero-GT-A.jpeg[/image]

or jsut paint all the moldings and jsut have the black stripe going downt the middle as the only differnt color.

Last edited by ibshile; 06/20/06 03:58 PM.