I've got some more brightside work. I started with a thicker mixture on the roof, and ended up using thinner mixture later on the sides, but I believe the thinner mixture (15%+) makes it much more prone to running.

There seems to be a sweet spot where you can roll this stuff on thick (thinned maybe 10%), wait a few minutes, then roll-out any bubbles or runs and leave the surface nice and smooth. On the roof, where the thin % was about 10%, I went back to address bubbles after about 40 minutes- and though the bubbles came out, there are now some roller marks. 15-20 minutes would have been about right, but at the temperature I'm working (about 55 degrees F and dropping) it still has a few hours to level out on its own.

Here are some pics of the roof. The orange peel isn't bad (plus it will still level out some) but there were/are some bubble and bubble artifacts, like pinholes almost. They are visible as dots in the 2nd picture.

So tonight I painted from the back of the car and stopped at the doors. When I start on the doors and fenders, I'll use a thicker mixture, wait about 20 minutes, then roll out any bubbles or runs. I think I will have some runs to wetsand out from my work tonight though