Hey JL, how many coats have you applied? I put the first coat on my Jeep Saturday, then the second last evening. I did not have any problems with brush stroke lines; I wonder if you had the paint cut/diluted the right amount--did you play with that any? Yesterday during my second coat, I tried applying the paint (Brightside Fire Red) at full strength, to hopefully end up with less coats having to be applied. However, maybe due to the drier conditions (low humidity) compared to those during my first coat, the paint dried much quicker and screwed me up on part of the hood. I went back to the thinned (between 5 and 10%) paint, and it worked fine. If I were you, I would maybe just try rolling and not brushing when getting rid of the bubbles, and not use the paint full strength, if you had been doing that.

I am amazed at the shiny gloss this paint leaves. I do have a few minute bubbles in the finish, and I may wetsand them out tonight. I will try another coat tomorrow evening, cut at 5%. I have learned that I need to be real patient with this, allowing plenty of drying/curing time. In the end, I think it will turn out well and be alright.