[Edited by Moparts - Keep it clean]-[Edited by Moparts - Keep it clean]-[Edited by Moparts - Keep it clean]-[Edited by Moparts - Keep it clean]... 6 coats on them and like 9 on the car.. but I sanded the piss out of the car.. really there is probably like an equivilant 5 coats on it now, haha..

Here are some differences:

1) Body painted outside, in the sun
GndFX painted on patio in shade

2) Body has about 9 coats
GndFX 6

3) Used a nice white terry cloth bonnet on body
bought a blue replacment with longer strands
for GndFX.. and it sucks.. left a blue color
while polishing but I thought it was just the
cotton fibers and not dye. If it was dye then
that would explain a lot.

4) Body cured in the sun and feels super hard
GndFx cured in shade and paint feels a little
softer.

I think those are the major differnces. Number there is good.. that white terry cloth bonnet that came with the buffer was awesome! I bought a replacement of the same brand but they had a "fits 5-7" only version.. anyway I stopped using it because the 6" would just swim inside no matter how much I tied it. The blue replacements I bought at autozone and they fit awesome.. better than the ones that came with the buffer. They have an elastic band and everything fits snug. No need to worry about it coming untied or anyhing.. but what really sucks about them is that they are blue.. that is so stupid, IMHO.. and another thing is that it doesnt hold that TW polish. I was used to goobing it up with the white bonnet.. anyway, I got a full face and body coating of the TW paste. I dont think it is a good idea to get any colored bonnets for this type of work.. sticking with white american cotton would probably be best.

Oh, and I got a good compliment tonight while putting on my spoiler.. a man walked by and said "NICE!!"... so that was cool.. however, I think it was just because it was the only word he knew in english. I dont care. I will take what I can get ^_^