Greetings, a fellow observer... Nice polish / reflection on the previous post...

I've been practicing with black... By seeing other's results, I see some colors need more layers to cover the initial color, I had almost 100 percent coverage with black (over gray primer).

I used Rustoleum and oderless mineral spirits... no runs, no orange peel, I did wetsand between each coat... the only main problem I had was dust and stuff, but I didn't clean the garage as it was just a test piece... I was amazed at the gloss and how it always slef leveled....

I got to about the 6th coat... I tired the turtle wax polish & a randam orbit polisher (turtle wax 4000 rpm) and now it doesn't shine as much.... I left a 1/4th of the piece undone (no turtle wax) and it was much more glossier. So I tried by hand with the polish and a terry cloth pad... now it's less shiny, just like the rest... I kept it damp and moistened it throughout... I noticed swirl makrs now that weren't there before... exactly what type of pad shoudl I use? Any other tips?

I may try and hunt down some regular mineral spirits, but I would like to see this through.

I am legally bilnd, do not have a driver's license... Ironically, I'm building a Kitt car 69chargeryeehaa, photo op after I paint'er up?