Hey guys. Alright, I just did my first coat on a hood I got off my mom's old van. And I have to say, I'm worried. My main problem is the bubbles. When I roll the paint on, I get a huge amount of bubbles on the surface. I tried running the roller lightly over the bubbles, but that just made even more bubbles. I don't know what I am doing wrong. One thing I noticed was that when I thinned the paint in a jar I was using, it was almost the consistency of water. But after pouring it in the tray and then painting for a bit, it seemed to thicken up. It is kinda chilly outside, so maybe the temperature of the paint changed. But I need someone to tell me if that's what it should look like at this point. I think it is going on too thick, but that doesn't explain the stupid bubbles. Blowing on the bubbles worked, but I got lightheaded and it's annoying. Should I be pushing hard on the roller when I paint? And when I look at the hood now, some parts are completly white, whereas others you can still tell there is another colour underneath. I need advice!!!