Got lots of body work in my green so that’ll be new paint too. Not sure on the color though. I like the look of Hunter Green because in certain lights it looks black then it changes to green, I think my pinstripe will help the eye. Dents, chips, scratches, etc. I guess my real question is with the wet sanding. Say I start the top coat first, mask off the bottom portion. 6-8 coats on the top, sanding in between, buff and polish on the final. Then mask the top (black) and repeat. Would this be the way to approach it? I figured this would be best to avoid the black running into the green while wetsanding, it may soak through the paper. Then with the bottom the wetsanding will only run down and I won’t worry. Also can both colors be wetsanded, buffed and waxed together and still keep a good line? Or should I do only each color as separate as possible? Just kind of looking for the errors you two tone guys might have made along the way as this process is a little more involved. Also for the pin stripe I planned on masking the area and rattle canning a silver, shouldn’t need a wetsanding for 3 short light coats. I stink at straight lines though. MOPAR for life!!!