Well, after about 2 months worth of reading and finally a nice week, I decided to try this. I have a 1992 Dodge 250 2 wheel drive , that had the paint peel problem. I work my butt off for a couple of days trying to get all that old paint off so the new wouldn't fall off with the old paint. I am using the Implement Enamel from Tractor Supply Co.( The industrial version sold under BPS name on top.) It is in a can with a brownish-gold label. I also am using the odorless mineral spirits and the hardener sold by TSC. I mixed my first batch of blue by using 4 0z. of paint, 4 oz. min. spirits, and 1/2 oz of hardener. (Might I add that I am painting it two tone as it was from the factory.) The dark blue went on a little too thin. It got alot of the bubbles in it. By the time I got the silver painted, (the middle section), the bubbles weren't disappearing yet. To my horror, they were dried anough that they marked. Oh well, I needed to sand a little more. No big deal. I adjusted my mixture to 4 oz paint, 3 oz min spirits, and still used 1/2 oz of hardener. This seems to work the best on my truck with my current weather. I got through my first 2 coats, wetsanded it with 600 grit, dried it and gave it the 3rd coat. Wow !! I know I am not nearly done yet, but I think it is going to look awesome. I did try the paint in the refridgerator and it does keep the paint ok with hardener in it, but only for about 18-24 hours. I discovered something about the wetsanding. Now this may be co-incidence, but I had my truck out in the driveway with a garden hose. While wet sanding, I kept squirtong the truck off as I went. I could see where I sanded and where I didn't. One Guide that I found works is, fresh paint will make the water bead up like a wax job. I just wet sanded it until the water didn't bead anymore, it flowed right off of the truck. After I dried it, I was worried about how the next coat would show up. It looked like glass. This "Bead Method" my or may not work for you, maybe I lucked into it and my next sanding set will be a disaster, but I am doing it again anyways. I can't wait to PATIENTLY finish the truck and get some pictures of it here. I didn't really doubt this roller deal, I was just a little skeptical on gloss and prep. I can unofficially say that I like it!!! I will officially admit it when the truck is finished. A guy at our dealership offered to spray it for me , since I did all of the sanding work. I said," Anyone can spray it, but it takes BALLS ot roll that paint on!!! Jason