The 'one roller' technique for the Brightside is the same as the technique for the Rustoleum. Once the paint has been applied to the panel, I keep moving the roller across the panel in the opposite direction to the way it was painted with just the weight of the roller. I do it for a minute or so and all of the bubbles go away.

The Gloss Black Metal Armour faded badly because of water damage to the paint. The Metal Armour is a different paint to the Rustoleum. It has similar properties but it is made to a different 'recipe' and it is made in a different country. Just because I experienced problems with the Metal Armour Gloss Black, that doesn't mean that the Rustoleum Gloss Black will do the same thing. I'm sure that 69charger has used the Rustoleum Gloss Black on a Honda without any problems at all.

Waxing a freshly applied coat of paint is not a good idea. The paint still needs to breath to allow the solvents in the paint to escape. If I had of waxed the Metal Armour straight away, I would have had more problems with the paint than it just fading.