Quote from another forum!

LOL, that just reminded me of a friend of mine back when i was a teenager, when he got done and the paint dried, he had brush strokes--this was back when i was first getting involved in auto body(he told another friend of mine that he could do a better paintjob than me).now if i can quit rolling,(laughing that is) i might can read some more post.......

Hi all, here is a comment on another forum, it's an autobody forum. I initially thought these guys were open minded, as this thread, "Paint Job ON A Budget" was mentioned and some readers were impressed. Even after I posted a link to this forum and thread, I got comments like this, not even sure if this dude had enough guts to have a look at some of the results you fellas are getting with this method and the paints you have chosen. This guy even went further to say a Maaco paint job would be superior. Some people just can't think out of the box, oh well makes for some interesting banter.
My point is, I have been cruisin that forum, but I guess they are too professional to have guys like me suggesting new ideas.I had responded to someone asking for an inexpensive paint job idea or method to be done on there car at home.................. C38coupe