Hey, one more thing I learned, and I guess it could be summarized in saying be sure to read the product use directions. I had been using various spray paints and primers for my wheels and fender guards and other Jeep stuff. I bought the spray cans of Rusteolum Safety Red, to use in the areas I could not roll the Brightside. I figured I would use it the same way/frequency I had been using other paints. Anyway, I noticed when I sprayed my third coat that some of the areas have little cracks in them. I knew those areas had been prepped and were smooth prior to painting, and so I wondered what the deal was. I went back and read the paint can and it said to apply a second coat either within one hour of the previous coat application or after 48 hours later. Well, my second and third coats had been probably 24 to 36 hours after the first, so I guess the curing of the first coat was not complete and adding more coats messed it up. So I will have to sand those spots out and repaint. I will definitely adhere to the time guidelines on the can in the future...