scotts67 - i really like the color, blue is my favorite color, nice work.

nice job too stuff215, that looks killer.

i did try a long time ago with one of those wagner spray guns, about 3 yrs ago and i went with the top of the line one, and i was'nt too thrilled with it, you still get the mess, smell and battle dust/dirt/hair. the one issue i had with that gun was keeping it consistent, i would spray globs after i'm done like painting 1/2 of the car, and then i'd have to stop, clean the gun, and continue, and leave that pannel to dry and fis the globs/runs that it left behind. when it did work it worked great, but it left more work to fix it when it started spitting. i exchanged it for another one, it did the same thing, then i returned it and continued with the roller.

the one thing about using the roller, is that after you get the hang of it, and can apply smooth thin coats, it's a walk in the park. it is soo easy to do with the roller, no mess, no fuss, you can really accurately cut in the hood, have a break, to the fender, take another break, and continue on, and not have a gun to clean, all the over spray, tape up the whole car, ect....allthough i did notice spraying the paint with a hvlp gun did result in very little overspray when compared to the single stage auto paints i've sprayed, that basically gets paint on everything your own, and your picking snoot out of your nose for weeks colored in the paint you sprayed with!!! and that's even with a resperator!!.

i'll stick with the roller, if you get the hang of the roller, you'll know what i mean, best is to practice on anything, old hood is the best, and prefect the tequnique, and thinning of the paint. but it's a skill, either you have it or you don't, it's like playing a insturment, to some people it comes naturally, some can't play anything no matter how hard they try.