Quote:

I am new and didnt intend on making a account but just reading but now I want to ask a question that I forget if I have seen the answer to or not because I have been reading this topic in chunks and not all at once I have forgotten some little details.

Anyways my question is:
Can you get the rustoleum tinted to any color you need when you buy it at a home depot or such? I want to do this way of painting but I am definitly doing an aquaish green paint job.

Weldome Aboard!

My Home Depot doesn't mix it anymore, nor does my Lowes. I think charger mentioned early on that they used to mix the Professional stuff in Canada, but quit doing it. I suspect it is more related to the Rustoleum company not providing the primary colors necessary to mix it anymore. I even tried mixing my own and posted some pictures, but since we can't primary colors, the results were less than satisfactory if you are trying to match a factory color.

This is the one area where I am not as happy as I could be with this method. Of course you can always paint the whole car.