Quote:

Quote:

...I know the paint still scratches (yep, with my fingernail) - not that it scratches all the way off, but it leaves a scratch...

Exit...get ready for a long wait! I've been in the process of preparing my car for a 'real' paint job. This roll-on stuff will not feather like other auto paint. When I try to sand, the Rustoleum peels!! My paint has been on for months - not dry yet...That sucks...

Another thing i've noticed...this thread has been going on forever...you'd think we'd have a bunch of success stories by now?!? Mine was a bomb...Chuck

sucess storie(s):

(bug pic taken 3 weeks ago with my new wheels, paint is 6+yrs old and counting):

Note to exit - honestly i haven't tried to scratch my paint off with my nail after painting, but i know it would if i tried, i did notice that when re-assembling the car the paint would "dent" like it was still soft. my advice, let a few months go by, it WILL be rock hard, i'd put $ on it, cut and polish the paint when it's fresh, the reason why i advise the turtle wax is because it is such a fine (3000+ grit) compound, it does'nt scratch the paint. This paint takes LONG to fully cure, BUT when dry i'm telling you it's got to be one of the toughest paints around.