looks nice exit, actually all the cars look great. i like the GN black, that looks great.

exit, what does your car need to be driveable? you should get that car on the road!!! do some

As for the buggy, you have to wait, you can assemble the buggy, but it really takes about 3 months to fully dry, then it will be rock hard. the colder it is the longer it takes to dry. i remember with my 74 beetle which was painted in the dead of winter, about a week after paint i noticed it would "dent" eaisly, but it was cold. you just have to be careful putting the car together, but normal handling should'nt do anything to the paint, like washing/waxing, ect...by the spring my paint was rock hard, just like any auto paint even it takes time to dry, auto paints take 3-6 months to fully dry too.

I like the paint exit, it certainly is shiny, but it looks like a endless battle with peel, sand peel out, all the paint is gone, repaint, sand, repaint sand. i think you should get the car on the road and enjoy it.

I personally am to the point where i might paint my charger again, this time try the clear coat of which i have a case curtosy of tremclad. i was thinking, it would be so easy to do, paint the orange, wetsand to velvet and perfectly smooth, then 2-3 coats of the clear, buff and polish. the clear coat i have by tremclad is actually really thin out of the can, and almost ready to use without thinning, and i think after talking to tremclad that the shine would be just as good as BC/CC dare i say. but when i tried it, i thinned it with mineral spirits, which they said is a it should be thinned with laquir thinner, and when properlly thinned it has a reflectivity of 90% at 60*deg, meaning really really shiny. I looked at my odometer last night, and i have 92000mi on the car allready and it's been just a year!!!! i bought the car with 68000mi. Going sideways on dirt roads, driving the crap out of the car, and all the garage dooooooooohs i've had took a toll on my paint. it actually looks ok, but i can make it look better. This clear coat really got me thinking, maybe i'll try it on something else first, i have a old beetle deck lid i'll try it on.