Man, it was looking good until that haze issue. I was expecting it to come out like a mirror after seeing the before wetsanding pics!!

As far as touchups? Man... kind of sucks.... after 800gt sanding when you do touchups the paint doesnt seem to match just right.. it is almost better just to sand down the entire panel and put the additional coats needed. It can be done I guess if you take your time.. I guess it would be like any other touch up job.. except you need to be able to feather the edges from the roller pretty good..

I have a major problem with sanding through my edges.. I just cant stop doing it. I touched up some stuff.. a lot.. and I can see where I did it. The reason is because I just dont have the time to spend to do it right. It sucks having to constantly look over my shoulder for the popo or someone that isn't happy with me painting on their property.

Anyway, I called it quits.. finished up with what I had. The paint job sucks but much better than how it orignally looked. It is just too hard trying to rush this process out in the elements and having to drive it everyday, too.

I'll post some images and maybe a video soon. Putting the car back together. Just dont mind the orange peel ^_^

Blah.. speaking of oranges.. I dripped some citrius paint stripper on my paint... stuff works really good.. had it for a second on there and it ate through the top coats. Screwed up one of the nicer parts of the car too! Anyway, should come out with buffing but I already waxed... so maybe in the next couple months I will get it worked out.