crazy people . crazy im telling u haha all together over 60 pges here 30 on honda etc paintshoops industry just hired some snipers to take out 69 charger haah and ddos attack this place.
Impressed as hell even got a login here and don't own a mopar.I am wondering why spend 30$ on paint if that boat britewhite is easier and better bang for a buck its only few $$$ more.That lagoon coulor is nice. I realise the metalics isssue here what about pearl, people who got test parts being painted go autosuply get a some pearl mix it in and give it thin layers see how it looks. Keep paint well steered i guess for best resaults.
But shiet overall exelent work considering the cost. I aaume u can shoot normal auto clear over afterwards for max shine rather than trying to roll it. Just give it a good wetsend at 1000 or so and than shoot only another 40$ for a can of clear and that electric pressure gun. U going to prep car for paint anyway so keep masking in tact and shoot. Still under 150$ and at home haha
Paint wise i think "industrial endura" is similar to this "synthetic acrilic part urithane enamels ". No hardeners reducers just gun it or roll brush reduce as any paint out there til good enough to layer without orange peel, self levels on whatever as long as prepped and grips to anything solid. I know wsomeone painting powerboxes for the city haha thtas what they do sand to metal and than roll industrial single stage enamel but since it outside they just use the oilbased /rust protective type rathern than thiker shiner synthetic based , more expensive enamel.So ,more u spend on paint itself much better resaults will be achived. Can't wait to see more cars using the roller , [Edited by Moparts - Keep it clean] so simple so nice.
Sorrie newb here lots of questions for expirienced painters can't u buy "part source" "autozone" type of stores auto paint they sell "general paint" or something synthetic enamel non metalic and just roll away once reduced to proper rollable level. And just tighdy hardener since we can just let dry overnight at home vs bodyshops.