Quote:

Any Canadians know where to buy Interlux Brightside paint? Seeing that everyone is having more glossy results using brightside, I thought I would change over to this method and return my tremclad to home depot.

I found some on Ebay, but I don't think they will ship to Canada.

Thanks.

Try West Marine.

http://westmarine.geoserve.com/DLRWMarine/Canada.htm

That's where I got my brightside, but in Sacramento. And they even took back an opened can because I thought the color wasn't right (and it wasn't!). With tax, I paid about $34 USD out the door. When you think about shipping costs, it's probably not much more than buying it online and paying $25 a quart + shipping. Getting it fast and being able to return it is worth the extra money , if you have a West Marine around.

If you don't have one around, call any boating place and they can either order it or tell you where you can get it in town.

In my Dart painting news, I've just about fixed that body line error that I saw after painting. I am planning on shooting the brightside through my HVLP gun. One guy I talked to at a marine place said it sprayed fine, and the gloss was great, and he said use two thin coats or it'll run. So that's the plan, and I'm thinking I'll give the first coat a good week to dry, then wetsand, then do the final coat. Spraying it will be much faster than rolling, and should be less stressful even though rolling isn't all that bad.