Quote:

The Satin has gotten VERY hard in just 2 days, and the roller marks are not very visible at all. If you have ever bought a Repo part, like a fender, the paint looks alot like that satin black primer that comes on repo parts.

Roll on!

Do you think if you had wetsanded a coat and tried again that you could have eliminated the roller marks?

I had just bought cans of rustoleum satin and rustoleum flat black last weekend and I was going to experiment between the two shades, but your satin looks good so maybe I don't need to even try the flat.

Also - how did you handle the large section of the rear quarters and the roof? I expect everyone has the same issue - that's a huge section to do all at one time. Do people do the quarters individually, and then the roof and try to blend it in somehow on the C-piller / sail panel? Or is it done as one giant section?

I'm curious how you did it since the method for blending the Satin, which does not require sanding, might be different from the guys that are using gloss.

BTW - nice car. '69 was the BEST year for 'stangs.