ok so i just got back from orilleys with a few new things for the project, i bought some aircraft stripper for the paint to be removed(awaiting the results on it), some bondo filler(any idea how long that stuff takes to dry and what can i use for a mixing board?) some cardboard and a piece of plastic to slap it on to the areas that need attention? also bought a tack cloth(read that one was needed somewhere in the project) and a paint and rust stripper.(the black circular disk looking thing.) what else should i purchase next time im out at the store? i know i need to make a color selection as well as get the mineral spirit mixer and the roller brush, and some touch up brushes and a mixing pan. is it possible to use the mineral spirits as a cleaner for the brush when i am not using it? or should i try to get it as air tight as possible in a plastic zip-loc bag?

ps- is it possible to get a high gloss silver or a VERY shinny gloss white? i know that i will not need to get any gloss since the paint allready is shiny enough due to proper wet-sanding and buffing.

Last edited by SHIFT; 01/08/07 09:57 PM.