Yeah I picked up the brightside largo blue as I said earlier and completed all body work last night god that was touch. I did the initial sanding then went to bed.

My car has some bondo'ed surfaces and I don't plan on laying down primer. It'm hoping it won't make much of a difference. Did you notice any problems when you did your mustang marq?

So it's off to paint tonight for me. I have pictures of the process so far, pictures to come once I start to roll the stuff. To clarify with the brightside I just roll straight out of the can making sure that I empty my roller out almost completely before each coat like they are doing with the rustoleum then go the other way across my stroke with a foam brush? Sounds simple. God I hope this looks nice...

I had the oh crap what did I do to my car moment last night after I had sanded it to scratch it up...

I sanded with 120 the entire car. Should I sand with a higher grit before painting now? Or will the paint cover it up? I'm not sure how this will work. With rustoleum that process was fine and worked quite well.