Well I've been away for a few days and the pages sure did pile up. But I made major progress. I used my grinder and twisted wire wheel and got the little roof I have (t-tops take up the rest), doors, rear quarter panels, truck, front fenders, and half the hood stripped to bare metal. The rear quarter panels are straight as glass but the doors and roof need some serious bondo work. that's what went on today and I'll hopefully sand that down and do a final coat of bondo.

A word to the wise, the wire wheel worked great to take everything down but if you use it for at least five hours a day for about a week, you'll piss off your neightbors pretty badly. I found this out the hard way. Also, when using the wire wheel, go prependicular to bodylines and you can use it nearly everywhere. If you try to go parrallel over the lines of the body, you'll tear it up. I'll be sure to post up pictures tomorrow.

Marq, looks great! I remember back when you posted original pictures that looked of terrible orange peel. Seems like you figured that camera out and did an awesome job. Polish that and everyone will be all over it.
Exit, do you have any progress shots?
Also, is the general consensus that you should spray bomb the doors?