Quote:

Scott I've been in for a little under 5 years and I've always heard it called a cover. Even the guys who've been in for a while. Thanks for your service as well. My uncle was in the Marines during Vietnam....doesn't talk about it much.

Thanks for the compliment on the truck. Now is the real test of how long and how tough the paint will hold up.

Do you have a build thread going on the challenger as you tackle the body work? I find that lately I really like following the repairs and projects as people work through them.

I must say though, I have really enjoyed the look on my neighbors faces when I tell them that I did it with a roller...after they compliment how good it's looking.

My Dad (who was also my recruiter ) was also in Nam and he too didn't speak much of it so I know how that goes.

I do have a build thread in the "projects and survivor" section. The body work is kinda peppered through the thread but most of what I've done so far is around the rear window where the former vinyl top took its revenge LOL I need to update as the current pics don't show the little paint so far (which was actually brushed with a foam brush) on a test area to see if I was thinning correctly and to test drying time. Its been a long haul but I'm finally making some progress and weather permitting plan to start rolling some tomorrow

Scott