Been a long time. Thinking about rolling a Corvair project. I live in an HOA and really don't have room for spray equipment. (small garage) also have health concerns that keep me away from chemicals.
Sorry to post something that no doubt has been covered. But here goes... Primer, what should I use? Eastwood is a bit pricey but its made to roll. SPI tells me rolling is fine but doesn't play well with Rust Mort and POR 15. My car has rust but I feel strongly about giving it another decade or two. Not worth it for a pro to do. I think I will have some block sanding of primer/surfacer before I can roll Regal Red.
Didn't see much on the first couple threads re: primer. I'm open to Rustoleum primer but I will have clean metal, maybe some old paint (had 4 or 5 coats of paint I'm razor blading off) and some sanded rust. I feel good about the painting process I just need direction on primer/prep work.
PS I started with Mopars 1st car was a 68 Dart GT, 2nd 66 Barracuda, 3rd 72 Challenger Rallye. I honestly didn't read all 150 some pages, Sorry... Hoping a few of the roll on crowd is still around?

crv.jpg