Nah, I painted a test peice with the roller, had the mixture slightly thicker than water, and it does level itself out nice and the bubbles self pop, but theres a ton of dust and specs in the paint that arent there when you spray it. I wont be doing this, I cant bring myself to paint my car with a roller, I might as well go try that wagner gun for $60.

The rustoleum is super shiny, I can see my face in the paint and not just a blurry image either, I can see every ugly detail on me like a mirror.

I think my rattle can job of appliance epoxy was just a really hard coat of primer and if I get that wagner and spray the thinned rustoleum on there, I think I can get a shine.

But Ive thought that before and the results werent satisfactory.....
Well, since I'm determined, and perhaps a bit stupid, I'm going to get the wagner gun, maybe by this weekend.

I have one quart of gloss black, I'll get another quart of it and some dark navy blue because I want to add just a pinch of dark blue to the black.

Is 2 or maybe 2.5 quarts of paint enough to spray a couple coats with? Plus I'll have mor ewhen I add the thinner....

Last edited by MEAN88Si4WS; 08/28/07 07:03 PM.