Today is NOT my day.

This is my first time having issues with adhesion. I havent done anything different. EXCEPT for being to hasty. prior to laying down the 1st coat, i prepped the surface as usual, BUT after I let the mineral spirits evaporate, I was quick to lay down a coat. usually this the route I go. but this time the surface was still "moist". not from mineral spirits but condensation. youd think id learn my lesson from the past winter about painting earlier in the morning. but again, I got hasty. Either that or I didnt leave it to cure enough, but I doubt this. ALTHOUGH, after another 12 hours, I went back outside and hosed it down to find the paint does not come off at all. so I dont know if it hasnt had enough time to dry off or the surface had contaminants.

well, tomorrow is another day. Heres a picture of what the car might of looked like CAR IS SOAKING WET

Oh and for reference this shot here, shows what your surface should look like after wetsanding. Notice that the left side of the hood, the water is flat. while the un-wetsand side is collecting the water.