Quote:

Marq or 69 DartGT. Any idea on how long it took to repolish the paint?

I am not sure where the 'repolish' is beginning from in your question. I have had two 'repolishing' points in the life of my paint job.

The initial repolish occured when all the painting was finished and the final wetsanding was done to that final coat of paint. I then went with my Porter Cable 7424 and used rubbing compound. I believe I worked each panel about 1 hour each. I really wanted to go for the maximum smoothness that I could achieve. I probably took about 15 minutes per panel when applying and buffing out the Carnuba wax that went on.

The second repolishing happened about 10 months after the car was initially finished. The car had sat outside all winter, exposed to the cold, the ice and the wet. I pulled out the trusty Porter Cable 7424 and used it to apply carnuba wax. I worked it for about 10 minutes per panel. Once the wax hazed I just buffed it out. Technically this was more of a 'waxing' stage then a polishiing stage ( but some people don't differentiate between the meaning of polishing and waxing ).