Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Ugh...hair. I had my fair share in every coat too. I tack ragged, blew it off with air, washed it, yadda yadda yadda. You know what I did that I think finally made a difference? I cleaned the garage! I vacuumed the heck out of it, and then let the dust settle for a day before moving on to the next coat. It really seemed to cut down on the debris. Not that my garage was a sty to begin with, but every little bit of effort helps.

I also swept my garage then everytime before I painted I sprayed the floor with water to keep me from stiring up dust and if any fell to the floor it would stay there. still had dust in my paint though!!

I saw these devices on the MuscleCar TV show on Spike TV. I have no idea what they cost, but the portability is really cool.
http://www.islandcleanair.com/industry/auto.html

You can also buy a cheap 20" x 20" box fan, and a few 20" x 20" furnace filters, tape the filters to the back of the fan, and set that close to your work. Have the fan blowing away from you, it will suck much of the dust and other air borne stuff away from the paint. not all, but what can you expect for $15?

Brew