Unfortunately I have no new developments since I posted my pictures on page 22(thread III). I haven't given up, I just spent the fall building my garage, then it got cold, now all five of my vehicles need bodywork thanks to old man winter.

When I shelved the project, I think I had the process pretty well figured out. I checked on my test panel just yesterday, which has sat in direct sunlight exposed to the elements since July. It looks even better than I remembered. From what I've read, the characteristics of the TS-4 are nearly identical to that of Brightside... and man, do they have colors!

I'm anxious to do some more rolling once I wrap up a few other misc projects. We should be seeing 50-degree days any time in the next few weeks, which may even help give the paint more time to self-level. I picked up a Wagner that I may experiment with, but I expect I'll like the rolled results better. In any case, I should get a better finish now that I have four walls and a roof between my project and the bugs/weather/dust.

Meanwhile, I'll subject my test hood to some gratuitous violence... see how much punishment it can withstand. I'll report back next week to let you know if it talks.