Quote:

Quote:

Thanks much DartGT and Marq =)

I have everything set- car is completely sanded... just waiting for the rain to stop...

My camera died on the first shot- it's charging now...

Well... don't forget our 'enviromental' hints about humidity. It might be worthwhile to wait a day or two extra after the rain - so that the air is not loaded up with humidity.

When I was doing my car.. it started raining when I was preparing to add the final coat of paint. Even though I was painting inside the garage ( protected )... I ended up delaying that final coat for several days after that last rainstorm. And the funny thing is that it rained for almost 7 days... so in total I had to wait almost ten days to get that final coat of paint on.

Now.... I may have been overcautious.. but I did not want anything affecting how that coat of paint turned out. And it certainly was testing my patience to keep delaying the painting.. but I did not want to give in to that impatience and botch up the paint job.

Timing of the painting is essential to obtaining an optimal paint job

Thanks Marq...

Sadly its still raining! =( I hate the rain. Well my plan is to tarp up the garage - water the floor a few times b4 painting... and shoot away.

For those who are looking for a decent deal on brightside.. I just got 2 quarts from here: only 22.99/QT

http://www.jamestowndistributors.com/use...ategoryId%7E532