Mike are you the one with that beutiful Corvar that was rusto rollered? If so that is one sweet ride very inspiraring. I appreciate the words of wisdom. If I ever make the switch to try and spray it will be with compresor powered. Either HVLP or conventional I am leaning towards HVLP. Right now the compresor I will use is out of service. Like literally the day I made my mind up to ask my dad if i do some spraying at his house the 5hp electric motor died. The motor is at the shop so I will know in few days if its a go. In the mean time I plan on painting (trying to )the bumber trim trust me it was in sad shape and intergral to the top plastic filler for the bumber. The original black was chalky white and the quarter round at the top that use to be so called chrome with clear plastic over it was flaked out chrome with yellow to brown plastic covering it. When I primered car the trim got a good covering too. I will first do a little adhesion test to make sure the primer is really on before I paint black. I think I will use flat instead of gloss.