Quote:

Quote:

If anyone knows it would be the original roller. Charger has spoken! I figured it was worth a try by someone in the Pioneer spirit of all those here, but a friend of mine did do an amatuer job on a car of his, and even shooting it through a gun he had a zebra on his hands. It was a beater so he didn't mind much.

What about making rusto stick to aluminum parts???

they sell primer for allum, and galavinized metal. But from what i've seen/done, the stuff sticks to anything like crazy. My plastic recycle bin still has paint on it (from needing something to put the front valance of the charger while painting) and it gets thrown around every week on pavment, and the damm paint is still there strong. I've got a drop on chrome, and that's been there for 7yrs, and i can't get it off!! once this stuff cures it's stuck there for good.

Also, last night i saw my old charger, the new owner just put the General Lee decals on and the car looks sweet, i kinda miss it. It was a sad sight, the car lives outside in the elements, under some big trees, and this guy washed the car once since he's had it. Guess what? The paint still look great, even though the "new" year one bumpers i traded my first born for are rusting, and the engine is starting to rust from sitting outside, but the paint..... I'll get a pic of the car next time i'm over at his house, and post it here.

Thanks for the info. I'd rather have it stick like a son of a gun instead of peeling off in a month. Like I said, the side and hood louvers were my concerns. When I bought the Mustang the regular autopaint was already mostly peeled off those parts.

I'm sorry to hear that the Charger is not being taken care of the way it should be, but it's nice to know that the paint is holding up well.