Quote:

Thank you lads, didn’t mean to post just to Marq, I’d been reading his website looking for quantities as I believe Marq found the Brightside alternative to Rustoleum.
I also meant to say 70% of my car will be in original black paint, the rest will be in primer, I am hoping to paint the whole car.
Brightside is my last chance to find a paint here in Poland to do this job, if the Polish agent can supply, which I am still waiting to find out? If I draw a blank with the Brightside then I’ll have to bite the bullet and use the local paint shop

One nice thing about Brightside is that Interlux, the manufacturer, does have global distribution. So it should be locatable anywhere in the world.

It's odd that you are encountering difficulty locating a distributor within Poland.

I was taking a quick look at a map of Poland and you have quite a few cities located along the Baltic. The odds are that if there is going to be marine paint suppliers... then they should be located near one of those coastal towns. I see that you may be able to fall back to looking for something along the German Baltic coast as an alternative.

I would tend to think that a town where there is more recreational boating is the most likely town to find an Interlux distributor with stock readily available.

Hope this helps

Marq

Last edited by Marq; 07/17/07 10:32 AM.