Quote:

Quote:

Before I do my car, I'd like to get the porter cable unit that everyone here talks about. I'm hoping to be able to finish my bike w/o doing so though.

For a NEW PC7424

Try here ... http://stores.ebay.com/RAM-Tools

Always has several for sale, Lowest price, lowest shipping, ships fast. Got mine here in Porter Cable box ... which was inside a spaghetti & chili box to throw the neighbors off for the hours it sat on my porch after the UPS guy delivered. Haven't put mine to use yet ... still have to get the polish and pads needed for it ... may put some wax on my truck with the pad that came with it, but it won't polish with that pad.

Just thought I would put in a good word for the Porter Cable. The 7424 has been sold for years as an orbital sander. I have used mine off and on for three years. I just finished sanding smooth the red cedar shingles on the three storey weather side of my house. It whipped right through that and is going strong. I have seen the polisher attachments for about $17.00. Now that I am through sanding for a while, I think I'll buy the polisher attachments.