Well here are some pics after working on it all day yesterday. I would have more done but I was layed up all day with naseau/vomiting/diarrhea . Please excuse the grass, today was yard day but because of the NVD I didn't get to it. I still need to paint the cowl vent panel,re-install the bumpers, add the chrome drip rail molding, and do the bed in rustoleum. Then I'll start on the interior. Im going to keep it burgundy. The dash is pretty nice so I'll either clean up my door panels and dye them with aerosol stuff from the parts store, or pull some better ones from the J/Y and do the same. Then I'll just shampoo and detail it really well and drive the wheels off. And I want to have a one piece rear glass put in. Im going to have to stop myself so I don't sink more money into this than I planned on.

Im really excited about how the trim came out. The metal portion was really, really bad looking. It was yellowed, and dirty. I honestly didn't think that it would come clean. But I mixed some dawn dish soap with some Purple Power, and used a red scothbrite pad to scrub it and with some elbow grease they came out nice. Just have to hit it with some polish now.

Ok, Im done babbling now:

1971 Plymouth Satellite
408/904 8 3/4 3.23 SG