So... Summer is quickly approaching and as a first year teacher I'm looking forward to my first REAL summer vacation.. (one where I have enough money saved to not be eating Top Ramen for weeks at a time).. I'm thinking about rolling my car and my question is regarding mixing paints..

I've seen that Brightside (and Trem and Rusto) can be mixed to produce various colors.. Since my car is an original 881 Bright Blue METALLIC car I'm not going to be able to repaint it in its full glory until a few years down the line when I have cash saved up.. but in the meantime it's in need of something other than Krylon Ultra-Flat Black ($4.99 a can!) and rust.. For pictures and a really out of date description check out members.cox.net/~67barracuda .. And, although my fellow Barracuda Owners Group guys want to see it remain in primer (Satin Black a la the mustang that was posted here IS a possibility) I'm thinking of going obnoxious.. I'm hoping for a rollerized version of Sublime or Panther Pink.. I SUCK at visualization, though (the only guy lacking direction sense...) and I'm imagining Sublime would be a mix of yellow and blue.. Which blue from Brightside would be the best to start from? I'm a trial and error kind of guy when it comes to stuff like color mixing.. I just need to know what the best shade of blue would be since I don't want to buy all the multiple shades of blue Interlux has

Loving you in advance,

Raj
67 beatercuda
hoping to be a rollercuda this summer..