Yes, I know.... but I'm ahead of the game as the truck is already black and shows all it's dents and dings. The whole truck will be blocked sanded before even getting it's first coat-- It's really straight now, actually, it has a good one on the hood from a rock, a small dent on the pass quarter and about two dings on the driver door. Of course, when I block sand it, I'm sure I'll find some more. Spending the time on the truck, isn't going to bother me much as it's not a daily driver. It's a weekend warrior so if it's down for a couple of months for paint, so be it. The biggest pain on this truck will be aligning doors and fenders, they just never fit quite right on these rigs, even when they were new, GM panel alignment was a joke. It gets worse if they have been "twisted" off road any and mine has.

As for the body, the previous owner took pretty decent care with this truck. I honestly can't find that many places where doors have hit it. Could be the nurf bars on the sides, could be that when you look at the truck, it looks like a charter member of the NRA owns it... I just don't know, but I'm telling ya, for a twenty year old truck, it's pretty dang good.

BTW: TheYoungGuns bug is just awesome... That is one clean ride! All the work you put in, really shows.