Quote:

Ok, I fixed the slash, incedentally I dont even have a button for that slash, but I copied the one you made and fixed it. Still no pics.

Not sure if your photobucket is the same as mine, but mine have always worked. Mine shows the following 4 link types, I have never used the 1st one. I know in both IE ver 6 and IE virus 7 under XP, double clicking the picture link saves it to the clipboard, then you just have to post it to the thread.

Email & IM
Direct Link
HTML Tag
IMG Code

Here are examples
Direct Link:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y98/dpaul504/Del%20Sol/CIMG0913.jpg

HTML Tag does not work on most forums, I use it for web pages.

IMG Code does work, but this forum changes the coding to image and /image at the end with the [] around it. Just post the IMG code ... and it will change when you save it and it will work.

For what it's worth, you are better off using the Direct Link, then the folks that wanna see your pix will click them, and those that don't won't eat up any bandwidth limitations on the photobucket site, I don't think I have any since I am a paying member, but going through the 100+ pages and seeing the broken links all over the place tells me that others have had problems with bandwidth due to the volume of readers on these threads.

I took the time to cut and past most of your links .... and looked at most of your pix. Seems like prep is not going so good either. I have not started this method yet, even testing, but from my past experience, any paint will only look as good as the subsurface, unless you put it on real thick and can let is sit a few years to dry ... but then it probably still won't be acceptble closer than 5 feet. Once I get this del sol done I will keep a while, then may move to something else. I don't plan to churn out more than a few a year, hell the last time I sold more than 4 cars in a year the state came knocking on my door wanting me to get a dealer license. I am in my 40's .... how the hell am I gonna be able to drive the hell out of all the desirable cars if I can only do it 4 cars a year. Hopefully they have changed in the last 15 years. Take some time, you may be able to get more when you resell ... maybe even 2000 or more more.