Quote:

okay, I buy 12, 4inch high density foam rollers
I should do 4 coates of paint on my car,
So about 3 rollers that I can use for 1 coat.
1 for rolling the paint, and 2 for popping the bubbles.

What do you think marq, seems to be enough rollers?

I think that is a safe amount to start with. You 'may' have to go buy more.. but with 12 in your kit, you won't have to rush to the store for more for a while

Quote:

Why is 4 cans of 1 liter better than 2 cans of 2.5 liter?
Here in Holland they doesn't sell 1 liter cans

Bizarre... I didn't see any 2.5 liter cans offered in Canada. So 2 cans of 2.5 should be enough..

Quote:

Did you use Interlux 333 Brushing and Thinning fluid, also for thinning the paint? or was your paint NOT thinned at all?

Oddly enough, I began by using the 'official' 333 Brushing and Thinning fluid. BUT part way through a coating I ran out. So I just substituted pure mineral spirits and it worked the very same and at a much lower cost. So go with the mineral spirits to save some bucks.

Quote:

Can I also whipe my car with this fluid before painting?

You can use either the 333 or the pure mineral spirits for the wiping. BUT just remember that you are only 'dampening' the cloth... not soaking the cloth. Too much on the cloth would lead to too much softening of the previous coat of paint. So if the cloth is only slightly dampened, then it will be able to wipe off any artifacts on the surface without leaving any surplus of the solvent to weaken the previous coating.

Quote:

Do you advice to mix the Brighside paint?
Or just paint it out of the box?

I found it worthwhile to add 'a little' mineral spirit to the paint. This gives you a little more time to 'work' with the paint when you apply it to the car.. and it gives the paint an additional bit of time for it to reach its self-leveling point. Paint straight out of the can tends to go on too thick and doesn't reach its level of self-leveling before the outer skin of the fresh paint begins to cure ( harden ). That might lead to orange peel later. So just a little thinning buys you some forgiveness in the paint and buys you a little extra time when rolling. IF the temperature you are working in was extremely hot.. you could add even a little more thinner to buy additional time ( as a hotter working area will be speeding up the evaporation of the solvents and carrier in the paint