69charger, Exit, and Marq

I want to thank you all for ALL the information you've shared. It's amazing seeing how things have progressed over time.

I have to admit, I haven't read all the pages YET. I started reading from the beginning and am only halfway through 'Paint job on a budget!? CONTINUED..page44'. I'm getting too excited and wanted to ask some questions as I catch up and really get started.

I scanned a couple of the most recent pages in this thread and I'm really glad to see 69charger and Marq still posting!

My project car is a mess at the moment, with different pieces on and off the car. If I bought some Brightside paint and tested it out on some panels, how long do you think that container of paint would be good for? 1 month, 2 months, more?

After reading the very first thread, I was so excited last night that I went out and bought a qt of rustoleum to test out. Today, I caught up on reading and was impressed with the Brightside results! My plans of having my car painted have been pushed back so many times now that I completely gave up on it a year or so ago. Reading as far as I have has renewed my interest in completing my project!

Funny thing is that I actually read about this back in 2006, but didn't really consider it at the time. I should have stuck with it then!

Thank you