thanks for the welcome The weather here seems decent enough to do the roller method without too many problems. I am doing this paint method on my 94 nissan sentra. I will be going over my current Earl Scheib paint job, which will be sanded/evercoat body filled prior to being painted. I have 6 coats of Rustuleom pro on my trunk at the moment. I noticed that it kind of greys up as it dries. Not sure if it's due to the odorless mineral spirits that I'm using, but I do not like this at all. I will probably end up top coating the trunk with brightside anyway--I want to get all the horizontal surfaces of my car coated with brightside, and I may just stick with rustoleum pro on the sides to cut costs. The Brightside here at the local West Marine store (their website is www.westmarine.com) is a whopping $38 bucks a quart. They also have Interlux perfection, Awl Grip, and West Marine Polyurethane paints available. Might have missed another brand name, not too sure, I was just amazed at their selection/shelf quantities (though quite depressed at the markups).

I am afraid that the paint will only last a little over a year here in Hawaii, but it should be very easy to repaint if necessary, once I get the bodywork nailed down.

I only have a month to do this before summer school starts. I really need to get moving