Quote:

Quote:

I also get alot of people telling me that i should have made a dvd, and sold it online, and that i could have made a killing. But it's not why i shared this with all you guys, it's to help everyone out, and that there is allways a different way to get awesome results without having to spend huge $$$$ to get them.

The idea of a DVD is interesting, but it would probably cost a lot more to create something that was not painful to watch than you might think..

I think we should get the guy that did the www.rollyourcar.com website to add a link for a paypal account link for you for donations. (Sorry dude - I forgot who you were and the thread is too big to find you)

How many of us have saved THOUSANDS of $'s because of this, or had rides that would never have looked good because we couldn't afford it.

I, for one, would be happy to make my $50 paint job a $70 paint job by donating 20 bucks. I think that everyone that's rolled their car, stood back, and went "Holy Crap!" would feel the same way.

Obviously, 69chargeryeehaw, you don't need to respond to this, but I think we all owe something to you more than "great idea! thanks!".

With the wide variety of people here from other forums, the link would be posted everywhere.

My

I've actually professionally produced dvd's for customers, but i have my own business in computers/networks, and spent the first 8 yrs or so of my career as a millwright, repairing industrial CNC's and automated assembly equipment. So producing a dvd is right up my alley, but i'm not looking to profit from this at all, i'd be happier with a pat on the back!!!! That's what the true brotherhood is about, not $$$$.

Ok i'm done being a woman, before i cry i'm gonna go have a beer!!!!!!!!!!