Quote:

I also get alot of people telling me that i should have made a dvd, and sold it online, and that i could have made a killing. But it's not why i shared this with all you guys, it's to help everyone out, and that there is allways a different way to get awesome results without having to spend huge $$$$ to get them.

The idea of a DVD is interesting, but it would probably cost a lot more to create something that was not painful to watch than you might think..

I think we should get the guy that did the www.rollyourcar.com website to add a link for a paypal account link for you for donations. (Sorry dude - I forgot who you were and the thread is too big to find you)

How many of us have saved THOUSANDS of $'s because of this, or had rides that would never have looked good because we couldn't afford it.

I, for one, would be happy to make my $50 paint job a $70 paint job by donating 20 bucks. I think that everyone that's rolled their car, stood back, and went "Holy Crap!" would feel the same way.

Obviously, 69chargeryeehaw, you don't need to respond to this, but I think we all owe something to you more than "great idea! thanks!".

With the wide variety of people here from other forums, the link would be posted everywhere.

My