As tedious as some of the reduction is, it does open our eyes to other stuff we may see along the way like jacked wiring, that 1/2" wrench you swore your drunk friend took and whatever else pops up PLUS gettin lighter as we go. I'm going to the boneyard soon to grab a plastic belly pan off of anything I can trim to fit under the ft.for more aero..........lighter through the air........... beer Speaking of aero, I have a cloth covered piece of foam behind my fuel cell in the trunk to cover the hole for the sump and noticed lately after my 120 mph plus street runs, it was no longer in place. I figured it was g forces from launching but found out it's trapped air getting into the trunk so I'm going to drill pressure relief holes in the rear valance till it stays in place above 130 mph...........so light is might but aero make yer car go............. beer

Last edited by Thumperdart; 01/07/17 03:02 PM.

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....