Rmcharger.

It was cool to hang for a minute last week and talk shop, chop shop weight loss that is. LOL.
I'll be at Carlisle with the fellas as usual, G-90-G-87, so stop on by and we'll continue the conversation and this invitation is for anyone. I do move around a lot though, so late mornings or late afternoons is good to catch me flying kites at the spot. LOL

Very nice car you've got there. If you ask me, your current weight is pretty darn good as it is considering that it is wearing all its original birthday suit for the dance. Factor in the fact that a full tank of gas is about 60-70 Lbs in itself, though your car can not go down any quarter with out Gas in the tank. LOL. I usually try to weigh in with a quarter tank of gas as I would be in full race mode.
Like I had told you, my friends original six banger Duster (I think it's a 72' model) was 2900 Lbs and change with an iron headed small block in the nest and non creature features along with some "Brooklyn Dodges" trickery. I was surprised being that some A-bodies come in heavier. But who knows.

He has since added a few things along with a complete audio system, air scoop and good flowing iron RHS heads (which are heavier than stock) and the car is back in the low 30's with out him in it, but it is much faster.
I could safely say that there is more or a lot more left to shave off your car depending on how the madness infects you. There is a line in the sand where one chooses to cross or not. I love lightweight street cars.
Now let me get a hold of one of those James Bond 707 HP Hellcats and the Bats will definitely be set loose.

Last edited by fullmetaljacket; 07/02/14 03:48 PM.