Chrisnben

The windshield on your 65' Belvy should not be any different than a Dodge Coronet so as far as weight goes, the windshield weighs approximately 30 Lbs.
The bubble windshield that was installed in its place weighed only 11 LBs. There's the math and also the math of how much it cost I don't want to remember. LOL.
I'm glad I weighed it when it was removed being that both I can now go back to these notes for you guys and also that fact that I mistakenly crushed it by backing the car over it in the garage.

The fenders were not acid dipped, they are authentic A-990 Race Hemi thin gauge fenders that my friend Haze found for me by chance out in New Mexico. I drove out there and back within 4 days just to secure them. The story behind getting them back to New York is a chapter in itself

You can however get any of your respective parts dipped with the cat out in Detroit. If you are serious or anybody else for that matter, just PM me and I will give you his direct contact. I just don't publicly want to blow up his spot on here.

Shipping would be an i$$ue unless you are within driving distance, but he is very very reasonable and an expert. I stop there and shoot shop every Summer when I drive in from New York. He has dipped other various parts for me and is now dipping some more parts for my friend Slick Rick.

Last edited by fullmetaljacket; 07/10/16 10:39 PM.